Casey Neistat, the one who has brought so much inspiration into my life, has decided to end his daily vlogging, which he started in 2015.

I think his decision has impacted a lot of people who look up to him as a role model and as someone who teaches you life lessons that you already knew but unsure if anyone else feels the same way. He sort of, at times, affirms those thoughts. So go and take a look at his past 400 - 500 videos? As a huge fan of his content and how he filmed his vlogs, it is really sad that I will not be able to follow his day every night like I used to. I know that I sound like a creep but if you love YouTube like I do, you will know what I mean.

Sure, I do have other YouTubers like MacKenzie Child, Mark Wiens, Ben Brown, PsychoTravellor and CharliMarieTV who I follow closely. But Casey is just different. His ability to articulate his daily journey through video was amazing, especially his drone shots. OMG!

Anyway, what's done is done, what's gone is gone. We all have to move on.

Casey did promise that he will continue to produce creative content now with more time to mull over how he can present those content to us. I really look forward to seeing those videos, which is hopefully soon.

I just thought I should write a post about this since he is my all-time favourite YouTuber.

And yes, I am back from Seoul. Not sure if I want to blog about my trip. It can be summarised by one word - Cold.

Talk to you soon~




Labels: , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment



About us

We are a married couple who love sharing our different experiences with family and friends. So we thought perhaps our insights can be shared with people around the world. So read on and chat with us.
Connect with us
Mister Ko:
Instagram

Missus Ko:
Instagram