• Register a domain - checked!
  • Get a web host - checked!
  • Register the company name - checked!
  • Design the company website - checked!
In my previous post, I mentioned that I will be doing a side project on my own and I am glad to announce the opening of my company called Mister Ko. All it took was a sleepless night. Literally.

Running my own design company has always been a dream of mine but I sat on the idea for years. The reason? 

"I have all the time in the world. I can always do it tomorrow!"

However, last Saturday was my turning point. I was having one of those nights where my brain refused to rest even though my body wanted to. What was going through my mind was the endless possibility of me doing something about my ideas. "These thoughts had been repeating itself like a broken record," I said to myself. This was when I realised the amount of time I had wasted daydreaming about ideas and not putting it into actions. So I sat up from my bed and made my way to my study room to work on getting my business setup.

In less than three hours, which I normally spent binge watching YouTube videos, I created my company website and in less than a day, I registered my company and ready for business. It was so simple and I wonder why it took me so dreadful long to do it.

Anyway, now I am in the most exciting phase. Advertising and marketing my business.

Time will tell if my business will be successful. But there is one thing I know for sure - I will not procrastinate as much as I was before the night of 5 November 2016.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment