I think this is a very important question that everyone should ask themselves and find that answer. If you already have the answer and have not done anything about it, it is time to do something or else whatever is there will always be there and consume you like mine.

The thing that keeps me up at night is the fear of losing. Nobody likes to lose but I think I am one of a million people who minds it a lot more than the rest of the population in the world. When people challenge me to something and I think it is workable, I do it to my utmost best. Common. Here comes the weird part.

 When I see my imaginary competitor manages to do the same thing better than me, I get all riled up inside my head and my mind falls silent with nothing but plans to beat the other person. And it is time for me admit that I am not God and learn to let it go. I have to let it go because if not, I will never be able to have a healthy mind to move forward. I will always be stuck in the same spot trying to beat those imaginary competitors.
I imagine that they are out to beat me. I imagine them mocking me for failing to beat them and that I am a failure. They are imaginary. Period.
This is the reason why when people say No, I say Yes. Because I want to win. However, now that I recognise it, it is time to let it go.

What about you? What keeps you up at night?

Labels:


Post a Comment