It is no secret that I love Apple products. This love started when I got my first Macbook White in 2009, which by the way still works even though the battery is dangerously bulging.

The reason why I did not use an iPhone as my main phone for the last two to three years was because their products did not hit the spot for me. This time around iPhone 7 is different. I saw how user-focused it has become and I like it. But this is not the topic we are discussing today.

Today, I am sharing the three useful things that I love about using an iPhone.

1) Bringing down your apps

It is hard to find a 4-inch phone nowadays where your thumb can easily touch the apps that are placed at the top of your screen. But with the clever integration of the software and the new home button (not really a button), Apple made it easier for people to reach those apps using just one hand.

When using your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, simply double tap on your home button and the screen will be brought down to a much more comfortable level, allowing you to access the app in a breeze.




2) Tap to scroll up

Many people may not know about this function because when they are using an app, they most likely do not need to use this. But when they are scrolling their mobile browser, this is one thing that they will enjoy the most, especially when reading a long article.

Not all websites have the Go-To-Top function that allows you to quickly scroll all the way up to the top of the browser again. If you own an iPhone, you can do that by just tapping on the Time.

Thank me later.




3) Gif on the Gboard
Gboard is the Google's keyboard. Android has a Google Keyboard too but interestingly, it does not have the Google Now function. My favourite thing about this keyboard is its ability to search for gifs and share it with your friends. Come on, we all love gifs, don't we?



So there you have it - 3 things I love about using an iPhone.

What about you? What are the things you love about using an iPhone?

Labels: , ,



OpenID acer009 shared on 28 Dec 2016, 20:57:00  

This is so nice i am i phone lover and i love this phone
find best smart watches here

Post a Comment



About us

We are a married couple who love sharing our different experiences with family and friends. So we thought perhaps our insights can be shared with people around the world. So read on and chat with us.
Connect with us
Mister Ko:
Instagram

Missus Ko:
Instagram